David Archuleta Release Documentary About His Two Year Mission

Pop sensation David Archuleta has completed a two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Chirst of Latter-day Saints last March 28, 2014. For the first time, KSL in collaboration with LDS Church Missionary Department has released  a 22 minute documentary about the American Idol's life as a missionary in Chile Rancagua Mission.



Two years ago when Archuleta announced his decision to serve God and his church. He said “I’ve been able to bring you guys on this journey so far, but I hope that you guys will respect that this will be more of a personal thing; that I’m trying to focus on something else now, not my career, not trying to do music.” 

In this exclusive feature, fans will get a glimpse of what David did when he put aside his music career. In the interview he admitted "A lot of people told me, well, you don't have to go on a mission; you're doing a lot of good in what you're doing. And, it was really a conflict because I had always wanted to go on a mission when I was little."

See the short film, David Archuleta : Called to Serve at  KSL's official website.



  

0 comments:

Post a Comment