Candy Crush Movie Trailer Goes Viral


If you can't watch the clip, please click to this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Qv26IWyGU


Youtuber Nigahiga spoofed the current craze over games in his post last June 6, 2013 which has now garnered over 3 million views.  The funny 3 minute clip depicts our addiction over games like CANDY CRUSH, FRUIT NINJA, TEMPLE RUN, ANGRY BIRDS, etc.

It's quite funny how we get so hooked with these kind of entertainment. It's embarrassing to admit that I'm currently obsessed with Plants Vs Zombies. I know that's an old game. What can I do I'm a late bloomer.  I even googled how to beat Dr Zomboss. My 2 kids are engrossed too. The older one  even dreamt about it one night and he was saying while asleep "oh we have lost".

What's your favorite games? And how much time do you spend with it?